After 17 annual team relay Challenges raising over £1.6 Million for charity, Extra Mile Challenges is taking a fresh approach this year – and offering greater flexibility. We’re taking the opportunity to explore a few of the UK’s best cycling routes. Come as an individual, a couple or a group of friends.
Join us for three days’ cycling on country roads and lanes from Friday 24 to Sunday 26 September 2021, We’ll stay at Gloucester’s opulent Mercure Bowden Hall Hotel overnight the Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Choose from a shorter or a longer ride each day:
Friday – travel to Gloucester and ride either 40 or 20 miles through the rolling countryside and picturesque villages of the North Cotswolds, in the Bourton on the Water/Burford area. The aggregate elevation is about 2,300 ft on the longer route; 1,300 on the shorter.
Saturday – tackle either 65 or 40 miles over slightly more challenging terrain through the glorious Wye Valley and Forest of Dean, providing an international element (Wales!) to our adventure. Aggregate elevation is some 5,800 ft on the 65-miler, 3,500 ft for the shorter route.
Sunday – again your choice is either 65 or 40 miles, this time through the picturesque Cotswolds south of Gloucester and some roads alongside the river Severn. Aggregate elevations 4,000 and 2,200 ft.
We’ll host our famed Gala Dinner on the Sunday evening to celebrate completion of the Challenge. Travel home on Monday, 27 September.
The entry fee is just £295 per person assuming twin room sharing – amazing value thanks to the leg-work donated by our organisers and marshals (all volunteers), and financial donations from our fantastic commercial supporters.
Reserve your place today with a £40 registration fee!
We also ask you to raise a minimum of just £200 per person (excluding gift aid) for charity. Experience shows most participants raise more. You choose the charity to support with 75% of the funds you collect. The remaining 25% (plus all gift aid) goes to the organisers’ selected charities which this year are:
Enter online today - Hurry – places are limited.
Further Entry Fee and refund details:
The balance of entry fee (£255) is payable by 31 July 2021. Methods of payment are shown on the entry form.
The registration fee is not refundable. As always Extramile would make every effort to obtain refunds on entrants cancellations. This cannot, however, be guaranteed.
The Magnificent Severn Cycle Challenge 2021 is organised and promoted by Extra Mile Challenges (charity registration number 1100243), a collaboration between the Rotary Clubs of Milton Keynes Grand Union and of Bedford Park.
More information at www.extra-mile.org.uk